PERTH ART EXCURSION
Treat your students to an exciting urban experience designed to showcase both classical and modern
art across Perth's streets, laneways and galleries.
- Excursion led by an experienced and enthusiastic Primary School Teacher
- Guided street art tour with Oh Hey WA
- Guided tour of the Art Gallery of Western Australia
- Transport to and from the city organised and paid for
- Activity package including cross-curricula lessons for before, during and after the excursion with all necessary resources and instructions
Enquire now to receive detailed information on Oh Hey WA's Perth Art Excursion.
"I recently took my Year 4 class on the Oh Hey WA Street Art Excursion. It was WONDERFUL!
Adie and Robyn had thought of everything. They met us in the Urban Orchard and we divided into two groups. Half did a guided tour of the Art Gallery of WA while the other students walked through the city looking at Perth's fabulous street art. The students were amazed as they rounded the corner into Wolf Lane and had their first glimpse of the huge and colourful piece by Maya Hayak. The look on their faces was priceless! Robyn explained where the artists had travelled from, the form of the artwork and the techniques they used to create it. Students completed a simple worksheet during the walk. It was a really well planned, stimulating and exciting excursion."
- Kate Driscoll, Beckenham Primary School